-->

Monday, December 13, 2004

Inside me

Ok, so I have been SO bad about blogging, I decided that if I don't have anything to write, I'll share poems and songs by me. This way my blog will not be stagnant. Hope you enjoy!

This one was written on Spring Break Trip '04 to Florida:
I'm free
You have made me free
I'm growing closer to You
Only with Your help.
ALL with Your help
I am trusting You
But I want to love You.
I want my heart set on things of You
Your love, Your plan, YOU!
My life is not mine,
I don't want it to be
I can't run my life
It's Yours to run
Yours to control, Yours to direct
But many times I take over
I want to lead, I think I know best
I am human, I am fallen, I don't know
I want to trust You
You know
You know best
You love
You are
Thank You!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home