-->

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This deserves a BIG thanks!

So, I have been very busy this summer. Even on my weekly uses of the internet, I usually just check my email and Facebook. Only occasionally do I check blogs. Well, I finally did, and found this and this on my friend's blog.

Joanna- Thank you!!!

It is great to get the award, considering how little I blog ("when she does blog" :-) ). And her recognition for what I am doing this summer is much appreiciated. It has been a stressful and growing summer. There are times where I feel the counseling of the kids is the easiest part because God is growing me in so many other ways. Hopefully when I get home I will be able to process most of what went on this summer and share it with you.

But for now, I could use your prayers. There are about 10 more days left and things are getting stressful- leaving the kids, leaving the staff, preparing for one more semester of school.

I have been writing a lot of random thoughts this summer, so I will leave you with my lastest musings:

I'm not falling yet
but I look down and the net to catch me is different
I have jumped off this cliff before
but the net is new
I fear it won't hold
but You wouldn't do that to me
he told me just jump
...ok, fine, here....I....go....
"Ahhhhh!"
falling with faith

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

Thank YOU - for your work, and your passion, and your courage to go on the adventures you've had this summer!

 
At 12:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristen! I just stumbled across your blog and am so glad that you've been having such an amazing summer! thanks for you comments on my facebook wall :-) i know it's pretty late now, but I'd love to be added to your list...i'll send you my email on facebook...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home