-->

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

And stuck at home

I was stuck somewhere else today- my home. My city has weather level emergencies and today we were on level 3- "no one should be out during these conditions unless it is absolutely necessary to travel...Those traveling on the roadways may subject themselves to arrest." In case you have not seen the news today, my town of Findlay, OH has made headlines for flooding, due to heavy rains and a rising river.

My family has received a few calls from relatives to make sure we are alright. So for all of you wondering, we are fine- our neighborhood streets did get some flooding yesterday, but we are fine today. Our basement has also survived, which is better than some in our neighborhood.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

Josh was reading the news last night...
"Joanna? Where does Kristen live?"
"Ohio."
"Findlay, Ohio?"
"Yes... why?"

He was reading a story & looking at pictures of flooding in your neck of the woods. I'm glad you're OK!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home