-->

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Stuck in between

Behind me is a summer of trials and growth, being strong from some in their weakness and leaning on the strength of others in my weakness, and both giving and receiving.

Ahead is a semester of fun and fights, work and play, and planning for a future while finishing up the present.

But for 10 days, I have nothing; no real life. The days pass by as I don't want to close up the past and I don't want to get ready to continue on.

The door behind is nearly shut, so I slide my fragile fingers in the way to try and pry it open again. But they are getting hurt, pinched, nearly bleeding. But if only I could get it open! That room was so great- ALL of it.

The door ahead is heavy but beautiful. Only a lovely room can be behind it, but it will take some work to open it fully and walk all the way in.

Stuck in the hallway- between days, between rooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home