-->

Monday, November 26, 2007

The 17 days of life at TU


My countdown chain is shrinking. Including today, there are 17 more days until my last final (December 12th). To commemorate these final 17 days, I am going to blog each day (this also gives me a good excuse to procrastinate since I have a BAD case of senioritis).

Today I guess I'll share just a bit about my thanksgiving. I was able to go home after keeping stats for a rematch of last year's NAIA Women's Elite Eight game with Taylor and Cedarville. But this time the result was a little different.

At home, I just chilled with my family, grandparents and my sister's friend. I got to see my brother for the first time since May and watch him play in two basketball games. I also went car shopping, but that story will be for another day this week. Coming home, I stopped at a friend's apartment for a while and watched Transformers. It is a great movie, but totally for guys! I have got to say, good friends are rare for me to find. And in this case, I think spending time with this friend has re-energized me for the rest of these 17 days.

So, stay tuned for my last 17 days as a Taylor student and the last days of my undergraduate degree!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home