-->

Monday, November 12, 2007

One month

First, it has been one month since my last post. Whoops. I have had a lot going on personally and haven't really had anything worth sharing. But that is not the one month I'm here to talk about.

One month from today, December 12th, at 10am, I will be finished with my undergraduate degree. Now, that is not the official end of the semester, but that is when my last final will be over. As of right now, I have no job options, but I'm still in the process of sending out my resume. I am so ready to be finished. I am so ready to be out on my own, doing what I want to do.

One more month...30 days...19 days of classes...almost there...I think I can make it.

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM , Blogger Joanna said...

Almost done. It's amazing. I remember the Freshman Kristen sitting in my room talking about boy problems... Has anything changed? ;-) Lots has changed and I'm excited to see you start a new adventure!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home