-->

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Middle name thing

Watch out for a flood of blogs, as I have had many thoughts on my mind and, now that it is the weekend, have plenty of time to process them and blog them. And to add to my own thoughts, I have now been tagged. So I’ll start there.

The Rules:

  1. You have to post the rules before you give the facts.
  2. You must list one fact that is relevant to your life for each letter in your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name then use a name that you like.
  3. When you are tagged you must write a post containing your own middle name game facts.
  4. At the end of your post you must tag one person for each letter in your middle name.
  5. Don’t forget to comment them telling that they are tagged and to read your post to get the rules.
  • M- moving. I have moved 4 times in my life, due to my dad’s job at Marathon Petroleum. Hardest move- half way through high school from Houston to Northwest Ohio.
  • I- imaginary friend. When I lived in Colorado, I had an imaginary friend named Ado (hmm, where could I have possibly come up with that name?). I don’t remember anything else about her.
  • C- computer science. My first major at college, until I decided to follow my heart to help people into psychology.
  • H- Hocus Pocus. This is a confession. In 3rd grade I watched this movie over at my friend’s when I spent the night. I wasn’t allowed to watch it at home. Sorry mom and dad.
  • E- elephants. I have an elephant ring that I bought in Florida over spring break freshman year.
  • L- liquid nitrogen. Ah, memories of my dad, a chemist, coming to my elementary classes and showing off cool tricks with liquid nitrogen (a racquetball in LN2 breaks into many pieces when you throw it to the ground).
  • L- letters. Following the practices of my cousin, I have saved all personal letters for the past years. Honestly, it’s not that many, thanks to the internet.
  • E- Ephesians 3:14-21. My favorite prayer for others in the Bible.

Wow, that was a whole lot harder than I expected. And now to tag 8 others….hmmm. This is tough too. I don’t want to tag those that already got it….hmmm. Got nobody, sorry.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM , Blogger ashley said...

My sister's middle name is Michelle, too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home