-->

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ha!- 10 days

I don't know what I was thinking when I said I would blog for 17 days straight. I hope those of you that know me laughed at that about a week ago. See, blogging just isn't my number one "free time" or procrastination activity. But, I will try to come up with something worth taking the time to say for at least 5 of the next 10 days.

Yes- 10 more days! I am so ready to be out of here. I think there are a few reasons. It is just that time in life. I have spent 17 or so years in school learning and after this summer of using my knowledge and gifts, I am ready to do that full time. I am also ready for something different: see different places, get to know different people, experience new things.

Ok, so those are the main reasons. Well, at least the reasons I'm willing to share with the world. :) And here I am, bored already with this post. So, farewell and goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home