-->

Friday, September 12, 2008

No Love Lost

I love the Cubs. Always have. It's something that was passed down to me from my grandpa to my dad and to me. I few months ago I shared about them as ESPN had a big deal about them on their main page.

So, when I found this today, I just had to share it. For all those cold, windy games at Wrigley, to seeing them in various cities anytime their schedule matched our vacation schedule, to knowing the phone would ring with my grandpa on the other side as soon as something good or bad happened in a game, I will wait, for myself and my grandpa. Pop- wish you were here for this season!

For all you other Cubs fans who have not lost your love, check out Outside the Lines on ESPN, Sunday at 9am ET

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home